What You'll get:
- Alaris 8300 CareFusion Microstream EtCO2 CareFusion Monitor Module
- EVERYTHING IN PICTURES!
Other Accessories that are Not pictured or mentioned under "What You'll Get" are Not included
Tested. Passes all self-tests.
Pictures are of the actual item. Very nice.
- Completely Reconditioned
- Part of Alaris Medley Point of Care System
- Guardrails® Drug Library Compatible
- Uses Oridion Microstream technology with Filterline disposables (Sold separately) to offer real time respiratory status
- Displays trend real-time patient respiratory rate, EtCO2 and no breath alarm status
- Dimensions: 3.3″ W x 8.9″ H x 5.5″ D
The BD / Alaris Medley Point of Care System with Guardrails Suite MX software is a Modular smart IV medication safety system that can help protect every infusion to guard you and your patients from medication errors. The Alaris Medley Point of Care System combines a single point-of-care unit featuring Guardrails Suite MX safety software with IV / LVP, PCA Syringe, Syringe, respiratory monitoring (SpO2 and EtCO2), and barcoding capabilities.
The Alaris Medley 8300 EtCO2 module brings continuous respiratory monitoring to all patient care areas with an easy-to-use technology that is effective with both intubated and non-intubated mobility. This essential respiratory technology adds an additional layer of protection at the point-of-care that pauses a PCA infusion if a patient falls below your hospital-defined respiratory limits. The Alaris Medley 8300 module features include customizable profiles that add flexibility across all patient care areas.
The Alaris Medley 8300 EtCO2 module utilizes sampling lines that eliminate the need for moving parts, external sensors or routine calibration. The Oridion FilterLine™ family of EtCO2 breath sampling lines provide highly effective oral and nasal sampling, even from patients with low tidal volumes. Oridion provides patient EtCO2 sampling products to meet a broad spectrum of sampling needs available with or without oxygen delivery.
PCA pause protocol helps clinicians automatically pause patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) infusions when hospital-established respiratory rate alarm limits are exceeded. This unique Alaris System feature helps you identify adverse ventilation events and manage ventilatory complications. It also may help you diagnose specific medical conditions and select appropriate interventions, such as adjusting opioid infusion parameters, stimulating the patient and/or adjusting supplemental oxygen. Other features of the Alaris Medley 8300 module include:
- Easy-to-use plug and play technology
- Patented Oridion FilterLine EtCO2 sampling technology that effectively supports intubated and non-intubated patients and oral or nasal breathing
- FilterLine disposables that minimize moisture and humidity in the sampling line, reducing sampling line occlusion
- Oridion Microstream technology that eliminates moving parts, external sensors and routine calibration
- Customized profiles that add alarm limit flexibility across all patient care areas