What You’ll get:
Masimo Rad-87 Pulse Oximeter
Includes everything pictured!!
Testing: Tested. Passes all self-tests.
- A simple, user-centered design allows activation of many features with only a single touch.
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast display eliminates confusion common with many bedside monitors.
- One platform, multiple measurements—fully upgradable to all rainbow measurements.
- Alarms and alerts can be modified at the bedside or via the Masimo Patient SafetyNet Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System.
- Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may identify patient compromise.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink™ device interface module.
- Adaptive Threshold Alarm™ option is designed to reduce nuisance alarms by dynamic adjustment of the audible alarms based on the patient’s baseline value and the fixed alarm threshold.
- Signal I.Q.® provides signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal-to-noise situations.
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g.